THE ALL-ROUND ARTIST
Schäfer & Flottmann packers offer the perfect solution. Especially for flexible packing arrangements for different packing sizes. Depending on the task at hand, a servo-driven axial system or 4 or 6 axial robots are used. They can be equipped with one or several different gripping or suction cup heads. Individual grouping stations together with rotation and turning equipment allow for a whole host of different product combinations. There are no holds barred when it comes to the secondary packaging either: from cartons and plastic trays to trays and intersection trays – our machines adapt to your needs.
The free-standing system sees the products being guided through the most wide-ranging conveying systems, before being grouped in the infeed area, and then placed in the secondary packaging. The ideal solution for packing in prefabricated cartons or trays in the “white” production sector.
These contents are available only after log-in. Please log-in with username and password.
We will be pleased to supply you with further information about our products.
Download data sheets and leaflets here. Have a look at the video showing the functional principle. Or feel free to get in personal contact with our team by sending an e-Mail to email@example.com
Benefits at a glance
- Medium and high-performance sector
- 40 cartons/trays per minute
- Cartons, plastic trays, intersection trays or open trays
- Utmost format flexibility
- Variable layout thanks to modular design
- Low-maintenance and robust construction for high availability of the machines
- Nonrusting materials
- Modular machine control system
- User-friendly with text display and integrated menu navigation
- Service-friendly machine concepts